I-880 Northbound to Oakland:
- Take the BROADWAY exit toward DOWNTOWN
- Take the ramp toward JACK LONDON SQUARE
- Turn LEFT onto BROADWAY
I-880 Southbound to Oakland:
- Take the exit toward BROADWAY/ALAMEDA
- Stay straight to go onto UNION STREET
- Turn RIGHT onto 7th STREET
- Turn RIGHT onto BROADWAY
The rest is the same:
- Turn a sharp LEFT to take the ramp toward ALAMEDA.
- Stay straight to go into the WEBSTER STREET TUBE/CA-260 S.
- Exiting tube, continue south on Webster Street (keep right) for 0.6 mile.
- At second traffic signal (Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway / Atlantic Avenue), turn right and drive west 2.2 miles. En route, you will go past a big cypress tree on your left and then curve around the grass area by following the broken white lane-divider line.
- At stop sign (Ferry Point Street; T intersection), turn right and drive north 0.1 mile. Building 77 (also labeled "2151 Ferry Point") is on your left.
- Park on street side of Building 77. Front entrance is at "left" side of building (facing the ships). Handicapped ramp is at "right" side (back) of building. Stairs and elevator to second floor meeting room are in middle of building.